READ ME!

READ ME BEFORE ORDERING
^ Included info: ordering / shipping / deals / general FAQ

CONTACT / INQUIRIES
motojewelry(at) gmail(dot)com

All available stock can be found HERE.
Most items should be searchable. For example, the earrings that Hollyannaeree wore, search "hollyannaeree" in the upper left-hand search bar.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Model: Jenn

Beautiful BEAUTYMOOGLE aka JENN modeling off my earrings~ Doesn't she looks so pretty? with that prettypretty clip from EKI~

Jenn was nice enough to take some pretty spiffy looking photos of my earrings. Check out her blog (click on her name)! I appreciate it TONS hun<3

3 comments:

  1. Jenn is the best ear model isn't she?? LOL

    She models my plump lil stars! That's her ear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw Jenn's post! DSK + Moto Collaboration going on on her ears! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! :D the flower and earrings go really well together!

    ReplyDelete