READ ME!

READ ME BEFORE ORDERING
^ Included info: ordering / shipping / deals / general FAQ

CONTACT / INQUIRIES
motojewelry(at) gmail(dot)com

All available stock can be found HERE.
Most items should be searchable. For example, the earrings that Hollyannaeree wore, search "hollyannaeree" in the upper left-hand search bar.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

NEWS: Mark your calenders!

Hey MotoJ'ers!
I figured I would post a few dates in regards to ordering for the holidays*. I apologize in advance for the inconveniences! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to e-mail me; my e-mail is listed in the sidebar to your right.




NOV30; CUSTOM & INTERNATIONAL ORDERS CLOSED.
This allows time for me to order and receive shipments AND make your piece AND get it to you for the holidays*. This being said, after having a few orders fall through, I do not create your custom piece until I receive payment. Please note that "v3" and "v4" signature pieces (see FAQ) DO fall under this category.

Sorry in advance to my international supporters! However, to attempt to get your package to you by the holidays*, this will be my official cut-off date. About a month should be enough time, right? Please advise if you know more/better. I will ship later if you think it will reach you in time, however, I cannot be held responsible if your package arrives later than the holidays*. Expedited shipping can be arranged, but shipping costs will jump up exponentially; it's your wallet.





DEC5; MADE-TO-ORDER ORDERS CLOSED
My signature earrings "v1" and "v2" (see FAQ) are made to order. I'm open for customizations of this piece, AS LONG AS I ALREADY HAVE THE NECESSARY CRYSTALS! If I do not have the color you seek, I cannot accept your order as that would not give me enough time to both order/receive the necessary goods.

WHEN IN DOUBT, get your order in by or before November 30th! I would hate to have to put your order on wait list until the next year.





DEC10; ALL ORDERS CLOSED
After this date, MotoJewelry will NOT be accepting anymore holiday* orders. All holiday* orders MUST be received AND PAID FOR by this date.

I will try to post premade, "ready to buy" pieces up--but hey, I'm a busy college student, please try to be understanding.






DEC12; ALL ORDERS SHIPPED
This is the absolute last day that I will ship out any orders. This will give the post office system almost 2 weeks on US PRIORITY MAIL packages.. enough time, I should think. I would much rather your package arrive sooner than later :)





* MotoJewelry will be accepting orders for the upcoming 2010 year; however, all e-mail responses will be slowed, and orders will not be worked on until probably around the second or third week of January. I will update this blog as I come back from the holidays and general festivities :)

If you are in doubt of what kind of order you have or when you should place your order, send me an e-mail. I simply cannot stress (more than I have) that the earlier the better! I would hate to have to turn your order to the wait list because it was too late, and I cannot make exceptions for one person without breaking the rule for everyone--then my own life and school life will suffer. Please remember the artisan behind the work! We need time off and breaks too! :P




Thanks for understanding ^___^ and happy shopping!
MotoJewelry

2 comments:

  1. We're all busy bees this season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like someones got a lot to do in their xmas workshop this season! GL! And I know everything will turn out beautifuL!

    ReplyDelete