READ ME!

READ ME BEFORE ORDERING
^ Included info: ordering / shipping / deals / general FAQ

CONTACT / INQUIRIES
motojewelry(at) gmail(dot)com

All available stock can be found HERE.
Most items should be searchable. For example, the earrings that Hollyannaeree wore, search "hollyannaeree" in the upper left-hand search bar.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What are you THANKFUL for?

I'm thankful for
- my friends and family (of course)
- my ever supportive and loving boyfriend
- regaining health (woohoo!)
- all of my awesome supporters here x3 I couldn't do this without you!


Include what YOU'RE thankful for in your e-mail order and as long as I receive it during this 4 day weekend (Nov 26-Nov 29), you'll get 10% off as my extended thanks to YOU x3


PS-
Be sure to check my twitter for MotoJewelry deals!
COUGHfreeshippingcodeCOUGHAHEM.
Plus a "first come first served" deal for the the first order-ee who finds it! -- COUGH.
Oh what? Guess I'm not completely healthy yet ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for everything & everyone in my life! That includes YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you feel better. and happy thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete