READ ME!

READ ME BEFORE ORDERING
^ Included info: ordering / shipping / deals / general FAQ

CONTACT / INQUIRIES
motojewelry(at) gmail(dot)com

All available stock can be found HERE.
Most items should be searchable. For example, the earrings that Hollyannaeree wore, search "hollyannaeree" in the upper left-hand search bar.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Golden Key - SOLD



"Golden Key" - $18.00
For your purse.. or where ever else you want to clip it on :)
figured it was time I released a gold version of my keychains.. it's been awhile!

ONLY ONE!
Remember, 20% of your purchase will be donated to RedCross.Org!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I love that key! It reminds me of the Kingdom Heart keys :)

    Would it be possible to be made in silver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah this is so pretty and whimsical! I'll go broke with all this gorgeous tempting jewelry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo...love the key!! and i remember when you got those little hearts :] <3

    ReplyDelete