READ ME!

READ ME BEFORE ORDERING
^ Included info: ordering / shipping / deals / general FAQ

CONTACT / INQUIRIES
motojewelry(at) gmail(dot)com

All available stock can be found HERE.
Most items should be searchable. For example, the earrings that Hollyannaeree wore, search "hollyannaeree" in the upper left-hand search bar.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Process + "Fruity"

In case you guys ever wondered how I came up with my color schemes... I decided to take pictures of the process. I was working with a friend on the color palette :) hi Nikki! if you were wondering. Otherwise.. I probably wouldn't have taken the pictures in the first place :P




Step 1: Deciding on the metal.. and the overall colors. Nikki said she was "color-starved".




Step 2: Deciding we liked the rose-y pearls... made it more tropical?




Step 3: Fine tuning, throwing in a brighter yellow.




Step 4: Finished pair, named: "Fruity"


Tehehee.


"Fruity" - $25.00 - made to order!
Same style as "Fashionista"... but the gold makes it more expensive~


Hope you're all having a great week!
I'm brewing up a storm of blue goldstone items.. and plan to post them all up in one entry :) AAAND I'm planning on making more SPRING colored jewelry.. inspired by one of my lovely readers and customers, Vy x3 peachy-corals and greens!

6 comments:

  1. my roommate is in love with these! The bright colors really attract her. and I can't wait to see more goldstone! maybe we'll have one big order. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL It does remind me of fruit! so bright & colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These earrings are soooo pretty!

    P.S.
    Can you email at applegrace at gmail.com? I was wondering if your offer to switch my clip on earrings to hooks is still up? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn your pics turn out so good...any tips for me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fruity, AW! That is such a cute name! And those earrings are just stunning! Soo remind me of a tropical holiday sipping cocktails on the beach.. bummer it's Autumn here now :(
    You are toooo clever miss!

    ReplyDelete