READ ME!

READ ME BEFORE ORDERING
^ Included info: ordering / shipping / deals / general FAQ

CONTACT / INQUIRIES
motojewelry(at) gmail(dot)com

All available stock can be found HERE.
Most items should be searchable. For example, the earrings that Hollyannaeree wore, search "hollyannaeree" in the upper left-hand search bar.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Models: Jenn & Ekimura, Custom

THANK YOUUUU~
Love it love it love it! Thank you so much girlssss :) It makes me smile REALLY BIG when I see your pretty faces (and ears! and now thanks to Cat, wrists hahaha) bling'd up with MOTOJEWELRY :) :) You guys make my jewels prouddd.. and very pretty! ALL of my models :) and one or two who have sneaked by modeling.. hahaha. Thank you anyways. I truly appreciate that you guys support MOTOJEWELRY! :)









In other news...
MOTOJEWELRY IRL (in real life)

Me and my neechan (good friend from high school) with her customized motojewelry necklace.. aka rose drops + one heart charm. She neeeever wears jewelry so I was VERY happy when she asked for a customized piece. She also accompanied me to the bead store (twice!) to help me with color palettes (aka the spring colors palette), etc. She's also the face that pushed me into photography! I lurve youuuuuuuuuuuuu! :)











I customized earrings/necklace set for her mom! She liked it so much she wants TWO MORE SETS.. one in GREEN and one in BLUE! yayyy! :) Happy happy~

10 comments:

  1. Oooooh, love your custom works! Very nice! :D

    & you and your bestie are so cute together - good for her for getting you into photography!! You are amazing at it! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many Moto models :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I'll take better photos later I promise!! you and your neechan looks so happy!! necklace looks super lovely!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh these are so pretty!!!! Haha yes you totally have to enter my contest! I am pretty sure you don't have to worry about lacking in the creativity department my dear ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. You create really pretty and cute jewelry, girl! :)

    And you have lots of beautiful models, hehe...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Jenn, she's the best earring model ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ;D But who's your favorite model!?!!??!

    AWWWWWWWW KAT LOOKS SO CUTE!!! I miss her and her glares *sniff sniff*

    OMG that's such a gorgeous shade of red.... very stunning.. but I'd prefer that in the fall yadig?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww lookie at the pretty models!

    That's s
    uch a pretty red color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello dear, i love your dangly earrings!! They are so cute. :D I added you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh gosh a photoshoot? With me! I have never ever been asked anything like that before! Wow!!! I am so flattered! I am not exactly in the Cali area... lol I'm actually in Australia darn it! But thankyou so much for the comment, you made my day :D

    ReplyDelete